By Ryan Clark on January 29, 2013
WWE.com has released a video of Vince McMahon being stretchered out of the ring after being F5-ed by Brock Lesnar on RAW. The site also reports McMahon has a “broken pelvis” as a result of Lesnar’s attack.
Stephanie McMahon is shown in the video, following Vince as he is stretchered to an ambulance. She hasn’t appeared on WWE TV since the RAW 1000 episode back in July.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Final Card For Tonight's WWE Extreme Rules PPV - May 19th, 2013
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE EXTREME RULES PBP!</i> - May 19th, 2013
- WWE Counts Down Bizarre Foreign Objects, CNN/XFL - May 18th, 2013
- WWE Acquires Original WWWF Title Belt, Raven - May 18th, 2013
- The Rock's Latest Movie Is A Hit, Today's Birthdays - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: Payback Hype + SD Backstage Fallout - May 18th, 2013
- NFL Star: 'Brock Lesnar Will Win At Extreme Rules' - May 18th, 2013
- WWE Extreme Rules Post-Show Details Revealed - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Bruno Sammartino Day In Pittsburgh, PA - May 18th, 2013
- Meet Several WWE Superstars This Weekend - May 18th, 2013