By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
– Trendr.tv reports that this week’s WWE SmackDown scored a 70,048 in social media activity. This is down 17 percent from last week’s show which featured the return of The Rock and also Alberto Del Rio’s world title win.
SmackDown was up 10,000 compared to the first show of the year. Also, besides last week’s episode, it was the most socially-active Friday show since November. Smackdown ranked #5 on cable TV on Friday. The show trailed two NBA games on ESPN, part 2 of Oprah’s interview with Lance Armstrong, and SpongeBob on Nickelodeon.
– Here is this week’s WWE SmackDown “Backstage Fallout” video:
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Early RAW #'s, Ryback/RAW - June 18th, 2013
- A Live Shoot On RAW, WWE/Fruity Pebbles Presser - June 18th, 2013
- WWE's ECW: Unreleased Volume 2 Match Listing - June 18th, 2013
- WWE Themes At Sporting Events, RAW Social Media - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE/Fruity Pebbles Partnership Expansion - June 18th, 2013
- Undertaker & Kane vs. The Shield At SummerSlam? - June 18th, 2013
- Is Dolph Ziggler Cleared To Return & **SPOILERS** - June 18th, 2013
- Kaitlyn & AJ Address RAW Angle, Y2J-WWE Update - June 18th, 2013
- More On Rob Van Dam's WWE Return & Contract - June 18th, 2013