By Ryan Clark on August 15, 2012
Deadline.com is reporting that Warner Bros is teaming up with WWE Studios to co-produce a Scooby-Doo animated feature that will involve a mystery at WrestleMania.
According to the report, WWE stars Triple H, John Cena, Kane, The Miz, Brodus Clay, Santino Marella, Sin Cara, AJ Lee and chief Vince McMahon will all appear in an animated format and provide voiceover work.
Warner Bros Home Entertainment will distribute the film via Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and digital download will WWE will use its considerable resources to promote the title, said WWE Studios President Michael Luisi.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Taking Concussions Very Seriously, RAW - May 21st, 2013
- WrestleMania 31 & 32 Locations?, Backstage News - May 21st, 2013
- Lawler Apologizes To Triple H For Stroke Comment - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Face Turn?, Titus O'Neil's RAW 'F-Bomb' - May 21st, 2013
- Cena Not On RAW Update + JBL & Wife Visit Zoo - May 21st, 2013