By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
IGN reports that according to sources close to the situation, the WWE game franchise is set to be sold to Take Two, the parent company of 2K. Details have not been finalized and terms of the sale are not yet known.
The site notes that the negotiations look to have been outside the scope of THQ’s auction process.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- JR Blogs: Mark Henry's 'Retirement', D-Bryan's Injury - June 18th, 2013
- Update: Legit HHH/Daniel Bryan Argument At RAW? - June 18th, 2013
- This Week's RAW Rating Drops - Details + More - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Early RAW #'s, Ryback/RAW - June 18th, 2013
- A Live Shoot On RAW, WWE/Fruity Pebbles Presser - June 18th, 2013
- WWE's ECW: Unreleased Volume 2 Match Listing - June 18th, 2013